A smart and well thought out plan for the installation of marine electronics is vital for proper-functioning and long-lasting equipment. Offshore Connection is an authorized dealer for an extensive list of marine electronics manufacturers. Our experienced technicians are factory certified and our insurance coverages meet the most stringent criteria. The Offshore Connection team has decades of combined experience to ensure quality craftsmanship and installations. We welcome you to contact us with any questions regarding an installation for your vessel no matter what size it is. Consider asking the following questions before hiring a marine electronics company:
- Is the marine electronics company a factory authorized dealer? Are they able to automatically extend the warranty coverage period on the equipment they sell or install?
- Can they provide factory support and ensure factory certified technicians are performing the installation?
- Can they show proof of insurance that includes Workers Compensation, USL&H and General Liability? Will they offer a certificate of insurance listing you as an additional insured?
- Are they a member of the National Marine Electronics Association? Will their technicians follow the NMEA protocols and guidelines?
- Will they take the proper steps to prepare and protect your vessel prior to technicians commencing work? Will they prepare and work from CAD drawings for added precision?
- Can they provide a list of verifiable references?
Call to discuss to discuss your custom installation project. See our "Projects" page to view some of our system installations.